Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thing 22 - ebooks and audio ebooks

The ebook/audio ebook thing...
I'm not crazy about ebooks in a general way, but have used them for research. The California missions ebooks are really useful when every 4th grader needs a mission book at the same time. I've also found that people like the learn-a-language audio ebooks. One of my neighbors gushed about them to me after Ken Yeager, our former city council rep, mentioned them in his email newsletter. I was bugged that she found out from him and not me, but how would I know she wanted them - she's a music teacher, for goodness sake.

I searched the Project Gutenberg site; the Top 100 lists were pretty interesting. The only thing I could think of to search for was Shakespeare and his works are certainly available.

No comments: