Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thing 20 - YouTube

The YouTube thing...
I had posted a video a few days ago because I was testing it out - it is a very funny anti-emoticon piece. I hate it when people overuse lol - I can't imagine that they are actually laughing out loud. Liars. Actually what is funny is that I have an aunt named Laurel, only we always called her Lol, so it looks like she's saying lol but she's really just signing her email. It can be confusing when she's discussing my granmother's latest illness and then she says lol.

So YouTube is easy to use and pretty fun to play around with - there are so many crazy things out there! Here are a few of my new library related favorites that I've found on other people's Learning 2.0 blogs and some I've discovered on my own:

Web 2.0 Song
80s Library Workout
Library 2.0 Manifesto
Prangstrup Library Musical
Mercedes Commercial

No comments: