Monday, February 5, 2007

Thing 9 - Library related blogs

The library RSS thing...
I've been looking at lots of blogs, websites and searches. It can be overwhelming to see all the stuff that's out there. One think that is very surprising to me is when you see the number of people subscribed to the feeds. I find it strange that there are only 18 subscribers to the feed for KQED's "forum with Michael Krasny" show. If you listen to the show, people call in from all over the bay area and beyond - wouldn't they want to see the feed too? Then again, I just subscribed to the feed today, though I've been listening to the show for a long time.

The search tools are good, but I couldn't really think of things to search on. I think that if there was a subject I was particularly interested in I would be able to find plenty of blogs to subscribe to, though. I really like that when I'm looking at a web site I can find the little RSS icon and just add it to my blog roll - I will probably be doing that more now.

tag:

No comments: