Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Thing 10 - Image Generators

The image generator thing...
I spent a lot of time playing on The Generator Blog and found all kinds of crazy things. I liked the Error Message Generator where I created this image:






I couldn't really think of anything creative to say so I just did the know-it-all librarian kind of message.

I also like the "loading" icons like this one I created on ajaxload:




The glitterizer was cool too - they have like thousands of different glitter styles that you can use to jazz up your text. I chose the rainbow glitter, of course ;)







Blogthings has tons of cool things you can put on your blog. Here's my results for The Quick and Dirty Career Test.



Your Career Personality: Idealistic, Service-Oriented, and Future-Oriented


Your Ideal Careers:

Alternative health practitioner
Architect
Environmental lawyer
Librarian
Magazine editor
Museum curator
Novelist
Nutritionist
Photo journalist
Playwright

It's nice to know I chose the right career, but it's also comforting to know that I may have a future as and "alternative health practitioner."



tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo! I had missed that one! Thanks! (Now it seems I have to change careers. Bummer.)

Nice Guy said...

More crazy image generators
@ www.ImageGenerator.org, largest collection I know of.