Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thing 7 - iPod Nano

The technology post thing...
The thing I find cool at the moment is my new iPod Nano. It's red and (RED), so is supporting a good cause. I got it for Christmas and can use it with the iPod interface in the glove compartment in my new MINI Cooper that I bought last fall.

As for blog comments, I've been commenting on many people's blogs for the past week or so. I hope that people are reading them and I hope some people start commenting on my posts too - it's very exciting to get feedback.

tags: ,

3 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Here's some feedback. Your blog looks great, especially your kitty and the recommendations. Keep up the good work.

kepola said...

I like your blog, and avatar-sooo cool! And, a red ipod nano is hot! :0)

gmcage said...

I LOVE Mini Coopers! And cats too...
Nice work on the blog.