Friday, January 5, 2007

Thing 2 - 7.5 habits

Thing 1, Thing 2...
I like the idea of getting us thinking about lifelong learning - what a great way to start the 23 things. I would say that the habit I find most difficult is to view problems as challenges. I can be sort of a "throw in the towel" kind of person, so that is an area I will need to work on when trying to comlete my 23 things. The other habits are things I'm pretty comfortable doing. I'm glad that my job gives me the opportunity to continue learning, and I am also continuously learning in my personal life since I read a lot and am also trying to learn to play the piano. These days I am housetraining a puppy, which has definitely provided me with another learning opportunity.

technorati tag:

1 comment:

Gothmom said...

Hey there Gordola, if you have a very cute puppy, you should send pics of it to www.cuteoverload.com That site is full of very cute animals. Lots of awwws go along with it.

I'm glad you joined us!

Doodle